Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent
- Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered
- We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose
- .We will not store your personal data for longer than needed
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of data
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – in certain cases, you have the right to request rectification or erasure of any Personal Data.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to use the the help of a supervisory authority.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your name or email address – mainly information that is necessary for us to register your membership or enhance your experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information such as your IP address that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your experience. When you use our website, your general activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
We do not gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Communicate with you in relation to our association
- Enhance your experience
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law. We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers or third parties.
We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. Our website is monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities in the case of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required to enable you to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our website more convenient. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Last updated: 17.05.19